Instructions prior to oral surgery
In order to help make your procedure more comfortable & your recovery easier, the following will be helpful
- Wear comfortable and loose fitting clothes.
- Prepare soft foods in advance of surgery (ex: jello, apple sauce, popsicles, pudding, ice cream, yogurt, etc.)
- If you are having intravenous sedation during surgery, you must arrange for someone to drive you home, and be prepared not to drive for 24 hours after surgery.
- In sedation cases only – Do not eat nor drink for 6 hours prior to your surgery (sips of water or apple juice are acceptable).
- Inform the office of any medical changes that may have occurred between your consultation and your surgery.
- If you wish, you may bring your own selection of music to the surgery.
- Anticipate that it may take a few days for recovery.
- If you are instructed to take medication prior to the surgery, remember to take it one hour before your appointment.
- Surgery fees are due at time of surgery. Visa, Master Card, cash and debit cards are acceptable.
WE REQUIRE 48 HOURS NOTICE. FEES WILL BE APPLIED FOR ANY CANCELLATION WITHOUT NOTICE.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the office.